PEafrinsights provides due diligence summary information on potential target clients for private equity investors, bankers and other stakeholders. Potential growth companies in South Africa and the rest of Africa are listed for professionals to source a pipeline of clients.
We provide insights on:
- Potential clients (click here)
- News and business intelligence (click here)
- Business events (find event)
PEafrinsights dedicated teams of analysts are strategically placed for on-the-ground analysis of potential target companies. PEafrinsights tracks various sources, ensuring our information on all companies are as comprehensive and accurate as possible. Our pre-due diligence information is available for free online.
- Africa will lose from the 4th Industrial Revolution and may lose again in the 5th
- Phembani Group becomes the majority shareholder in Umcebo Mining
- Actis will sell its majority stake in Kenyan based Mentor Management
- Musoni Kenya secures $1 million in equity funding from Oikcredit
- Mall for Africa is expanding its ecommerce retail market into the rest of Africa