PEafrinsights provides due diligence summary information on potential target clients for private equity investors, bankers and other stakeholders. Potential growth companies in South Africa and the rest of Africa are listed for professionals to source a pipeline of clients.
We provide insights on:
- Potential clients (click here)
- News and business intelligence (click here)
- Business events (find event)
PEafrinsights dedicated teams of analysts are strategically placed for on-the-ground analysis of potential target companies. PEafrinsights tracks various sources, ensuring our information on all companies are as comprehensive and accurate as possible. Our pre-due diligence information is available for free online.
- Direct Pay Online has acquired SA based Setcom to expand its electronic funds transfers business
- Argentil Capital Partners acquires 49% of a restaurant in Nigeria
- Mediterrania Capital Partners is ready to invest in Sub-Saharan Africa and North Africa
- Are South African investors getting cold feet? What are they doing with over R1 trillion in cash?
- AfDB to provide $324 million in funding to the Côte d’Ivoire and Morocco renewable energy projects