PEafrinsights provides pipeline, insights and transaction advisory for the alternative/private equity market. Potential growth companies in South Africa and the rest of Africa are listed for professionals to source a pipeline of clients.
We provide insights on:
- New business pipeline (click here)
- News and business intelligence (click here)
- Business events (find event)
PEafrinsights dedicated teams of analysts are strategically placed for on-the-ground analysis of potential target companies. PEafrinsights tracks various sources, ensuring our information on all companies are as comprehensive and accurate as possible. Our pre-due diligence information is available for free online.
- Crossfin buys 45% of Crossgate Technologies from Tritech Media
- Cognition will buy 50% of online platform, “Private Property” for R127 million (or $9m)
- The Mining Indaba Conference in South Africa has been acquired by ITE Group (UK)
- The African market is less risky for alternative investors in growth companies
- Mathupha Capital has agreed to acquire Aveng Rail for R133 million (or US$9m)