PEafrinsights provides due diligence summary information on potential target clients for private equity investors, bankers and other stakeholders. Potential growth companies in South Africa and the rest of Africa are listed for professionals to source a pipeline of clients.
We provide insights on:
- Potential clients (click here)
- News and business intelligence (click here)
- Business events (find event)
PEafrinsights dedicated teams of analysts are strategically placed for on-the-ground analysis of potential target companies. PEafrinsights tracks various sources, ensuring our information on all companies are as comprehensive and accurate as possible. Our pre-due diligence information is available for free online.
- Approved working capital funding of $1.2m to Questworks Kenya
- Williamsville Sears Management in talks to acquire 70% of Turner Wright Nigeria
- IFC invests $60 million in the Bank of Africa Group
- Williamsville Sears Management in talks to acquire 100% of Ghana based True Life Capital Microfinance
- Family-backed private capital invests in Higher Ed Partners South Africa