PEafrinsights provides due diligence summary information on potential target clients for private equity investors, bankers and other stakeholders. Potential growth companies in South Africa and the rest of Africa are listed for professionals to source a pipeline of clients.
We provide insights on:
- Potential clients (click here)
- News and business intelligence (click here)
- Business events (find event)
PEafrinsights dedicated teams of analysts are strategically placed for on-the-ground analysis of potential target companies. PEafrinsights tracks various sources, ensuring our information on all companies are as comprehensive and accurate as possible. Our pre-due diligence information is available for free online.
- Interested investors: The Tunisian government is selling a bank and an insurance business
- Proparco buys shares in JUMO for $3 million
- Sahel Capital invests in Nigerian rice producer
- Simulation Engineering Technologies sells 70% stake to 4Sight Holdings
- Mozambican vegetable producer finds private equity investor