- This event has passed.
MEST Africa Information Session (Johannesburg) by MEST Africa
December 4, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Do you aspire to build your own Pan-African software company? Do you want to learn more about how you can join one of the largest pan-African tech incubators? Join the MEST Africa team at the Meltwater Office in Johannesburg, as they share their experience working with entrepreneurs from across the continent.
MEST is a Pan-African training program, seed fund, incubator and tech hub that recruits aspiring entrepreneurs from Africa’s leading tech markets: Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana and Ivory Coast. These entrepreneurs get the opportunity to come to Ghana for a 1-year training program, and the chance to pitch for seed funding and join MEST’s Pan-African network of incubators.
Agenda for the day:
- Introduction to the MEST Team
- Introduction to MEST Africa
- Q & A session – live opportunity to get answers to your questions about life at MEST
We’ll also talk about
- The MEST Application process
- What qualities MEST looks for in applicants
- General tips on how to get into the programme
- What to expect during the programme
Venue: Meltwater, Anslow Lane, Sandton, South Africa
Date: 4 December 2018
Time: 17:30 – 18:30