- This event has passed.
National Oil Companies Assembly
December 4, 2019
The Oil and Gas Council National Oil Assembly returns to London this December. The forum offers a unique platform for national and international oil companies and their partners to engage with their peers from around the world and discuss the key energy issues of the day. Supported by key representatives from national champions Saudi Aramco, ADNOC, NNPC as well as the world’s biggest investor Blackrock, it provides the only international gathering solely focused on national oil companies and SOEs.
The 2019 NOC Assembly will enable you to:
- Maximise margins, maximise profits: Optimize CAPEX/OPEX decision making in light of external disruptions
- Make oil demand last longer: Using tech to maximise reserve recovery and expand focus into petrochemicals and carbon capture
- Remain competitive in a changing landscape: Understand the implications of the evolution of the energy mix on your organisation
- Position yourself as a partner of choice for IOCs; build a strong portfolio of international investments
- Access the capital markets: Explore alternative means of funding capital requirements
- Promote employee buy in & generate excitement amongst managers about strategic change
Venue: The Berkley, Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London, United Kingdom
Date: 4 December 2019
Time: All day event
Tel: +44 (0) 207 384 7895