Crossfin buys 45% of Crossgate Technologies from Tritech Media

Crossfin has decided to acquire 45% of Crossgate Technologies from a media technology company known as Tritech Media. Randvest Capital which was established by the founder of BCX (now part of Telkom) has also agreed to acquire a 30% stake in Crossgate Technologies (total acquisition by both companies of 75%). Crossgate provides loyalty and gift cards to retailers and has since diversified into digital banking payment products. Tritech Media and its subsidiaries specializes in digital products including gift cards with operations in SA, UK, US and India among others.

 

Posted in .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *