13th Africa Public Private Partnerships Conference
December 1 - December 2
Tunisia is the host country of the 13th Africa Public Private Partnership Virtual Conference that will take place on 1-2 December 2021 under the virtual format. This edition will be bilingual in English and French, and this year it includes an additional training-day on the 3rd of December. The Tunisian Government welcomes the virtual event in 2021 and the live edition in 2022 as lead project the North African region. The event will take a real time snapshot of the current PPP environment in Africa, focusing on viable avenues to accelerate PPP prioritisation, highlighting case studies in Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, and Algeria spread across solar & wind renewable energy, maritime and industrial ports.
Africa PPP 2021 will meet up with the community in December at a key stage of PPP scaling up in the region, with PPP investment opportunities increasing rapidly, allowing Governments to create fiscal space for other national commitments.
This year’s theme will focus on “Collaborating on public, physical, and technological infrastructure projects to achieve sustainable futures and intelligent infrastructure”.
The 2021 programme includes:
- Tunisia Focus Session on all Tunisia Upcoming Projects delivered by senior representative and projects teams
- Highly focussed sessions on renewable energy, airports, rail, freight, transit, mobility, water, port, maritima and waterways, technology enabled remote and physical healthcare for Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia
- Executive CEO and CFO Airport Panel
- Key climate adaption for infrastructure discussions, and infrastructure projects for achieving sustainable futures and intelligent infrastructure
- Understanding public private partnerships and state of the market post covid – Capturing the opportunity
Venue: Virtual event
Date: 1 – 2 December 2021
Time: Whole day event
Register at: https://ametrade.org/event/africappp-2021/
Tel: +44 (0) 207 700 4949