Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit (ATIGS)
October 28 - October 29
Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit (ATIGS) is a prestigious biennial business conference and exhibition designed specifically to promote and facilitate international trade with Africa to facilitate foreign direct investment in Africa, and to provide a platform for businesses to expand into new markets.
ATIGS Dubai 2020 will gather key economic players from more than 70 countries including government delegations, high-profile African business leaders, project developers and international investors. ATIGS has a well-structured format for facilitating direct peer engagement, for more advanced deal-making, co-investments, strategic partnerships, and business networking.
ATIGS Dubai 2020, will be dedicated to:
- Promote business opportunities and investment opportunities in Africa to attract Foreign Direct Investments
- Accelerate the financing of priority investments projects
- Make visible the investment and trade opportunities in different African countries
- Connect foreign companies with competent authorities, and businesses from Africa
- Enable SMEs and start-ups to find an alternative financing solution that local banks do not offer
Venue: To be confirmed, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Date: 28 – 29 October 2020
Time: Whole day event