- This event has passed.
Electric Vehicles & the Grid (Online Course)
Even without the rapid growth of EVs, our current power systems are in the midst of a disruptive transition towards cleaner, diversified and more flexible structures. If a transition from internal combustion engines (ICE) to electric vehicles (EVs) is to be achieved, what will be the impact on these systems? What are the barriers to scale and which solutions (and hence market opportunities) will be essential? This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the multi-sector issues that must be understood and integrated, plus the competitive battles ahead, including: technology status and trends, management of electricity demand & supply, charging network players and competitors, consumer behaviour influences.
Benefits of attending:
- Quantify the variables which will determine the impact of EVs on electricity supply
- Identify the key barriers to widespread EV integration and growth, from a power system perspective
- Assess where and how EVs can help the grid, through smart charging and V2G solutions
- Get up-to-date on the most significant value chain activities and pilot study findings
- Analyse and segment the competitive landscape for EV charging
- Understand and discuss which future technologies, behavioural trends and policy influences will be crucial to creating long-term, sustainable business models
Venue: Virtual event
Date: Commences – 31 August 2021
Time: Whole day event
Register at: https://www.infocusinternational.com/ev#register
Tel: +65 6325 0210