Energy Storage (Online Course)
Energy storage differs from other energy technologies in the breadth and complexity of its addressable market and revenue opportunities. This training course provides a comprehensive, business-focused analysis of these opportunities, allowing attendees to analyse, understand and segment them. While naturally focusing on battery storage, we also cover the variety of competing storage technologies and describe the wide variety of problems energy storage seeks to solve, at a wide range of deployment sizes and timescales, including key issues around practical project delivery.
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of why and where storage markets are growing, what could limit this growth and what the future trends will be. So, if you are thinking of investing in or developing an energy storage business case, this course provides your essential grounding in the core issues.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain a clear understanding of energy storage market opportunities & deployment considerations
- A core focus on batteries, including clear explanations of the technologies and performance considerations (in language accessible to non-technical people)
- Discuss the key project delivery issues for battery storage projects
- Review up-to-date examples from around the world and the lessons from them
- Understand the competitive playing field and the economic variables that impact energy storage business cases
- Stay ahead of trends and emerging solutions, including growth opportunities for longer-duration storage solutions
Venue: Virtual event
Date: Commences – 13 September 2021
Time: Whole day event
Tel: +65 6325 0210