Gas & LNG Markets, Contracts & Pricing
September 28 - October 2
Due to the complex geopolitical nature of gas/LNG sourcing and long term nature of gas transactions between buyers and sellers, it is commercially prudent for those involved in this process to know the global gas & LNG supply & markets condition, available methodologies for price determination, contract structure and negotiation techniques. Any misjudgement in any of these areas could result in wrong sourcing decisions, significant adverse financial consequences and legal liabilities.
This course has, therefore, been designed to enable the professionals in the gas sector and gas advisory services to make right sourcing decision, construct gas/LNG contracts and negotiate from a position of strength and knowledge in order to gain a competitive edge in the process.
Key course highlights
- Global gas/LNG market and market structure in Asia Pacific Africa, Atlantic, Middle East, Europe and USA regions
- Current gas/LNG outlook and trends
- Contract terminology and construction – operational, commercial and legal basis of gas, LNG and Gas Transportation Contracts
- Principles of gas/LNG Sales and Purchase Agreement (GSPA/SPA), Gas Transportation Agreement (GTA) and Regasification Agreements
- Gas/LNG pricing principles, current practice and price indexation in competitive gas markets
- Contracting and negotiation – proven techniques
Venue: To be confirmed, Port of Spain, Spain
Date: 28 September – 2 October 2020
Time: Whole day event
Tel: +65 6325 0274