Human Capital, Succession Planning, Talent & Performance Management (Online course)
This course is the A to Z on strategically managing and optimising your human capital to full potential in today’s difficult business climate. It is a highly practical, hands-on course that shows you exactly how to tackle those intractable HR problems:
- resistance from employees
- favoritism and political games
- HR not a priority/not taken seriously
- lack of senior executive support for HR
- lack of funding
This course will give you the knowledge and tool to excite and re-energise your people and to inspire a new-found confidence and trust in HR in your business. Through discussion, examples and activities you will discover the way forwards. The industry insights, templates and models will put you ahead of your competitors; ahead of the game in designing and delivering winning HR initiatives which will earn your HR team praise and recognition and will take your people to the next level.
This practical live online course will have you excited by the new possibilities to drive performance in your organisation. The examples given are proven winners and the materials provide for easy adaptation to your business. Within 5 sessions of completing the course you can be forging positive change for your organisation and your people.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn to conduct a Talent Retention Audit and to develop a Talent Retention Plan
- Discover innovative, practical and inexpensive solutions to a wide range of everyday HR challenges and problems
- Identify why performance management systems so often fail and how to avoid these common mistakes
- Work through a simple, effective model to help struggling employees improve their performance
- Design innovative approaches to succession planning for your valued employees
Live Online Course
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
Venue: Virtual event
Date: Commences – 25 October 2021
Time: Whole day event
Tel: +65 6325 0210