Nextv Content Distribution – Africa
The Nextv Content Distribution Africa scheduled on the 23rd of September 2021 will offer new opportunities for interaction, sharing of ideas, learning new business trends and key challenges faced by the content industry across Africa. With accelerated mobile penetration, the widespread deployment of DTT and the rise of new private and digital players in the TV market in Sub-Saharan Africa, demand for content has surged. The industry requires content in greater quantity and quality while remaining in a local language and varied per country. Key topics to discussed in the Nextv Content Distribution – Africa are:
- Free to air satellite distribution: Is it possible to reach new audiences in Africa?
- Financing and funding African content
- Monetization of local content on digital platforms
- Movies and Fiction: How to compete with international SVOD platforms?
- International news TV channels
- Operator Chief Content Officers strategy panel
- The rise of international TV channels in Africa
Venue: Virtual event
Date: 23 September 2021
Time: Whole day event
Register at: https://africa.nextvcontent.com/register/
Tel: +230 452 4814