- This event has passed.
SAVCA 2021 Private Equity Conference
March 2 - March 4
The SAVCA 2021 Private Equity Conference is a networking platform for private equity managers, institutional investors, advisors and regulators.
The purpose of the conference is to:
- Provide a platform for building and solidifying relationships with industry players such as investors, fund managers, regulators, advisors and the media.
- Create a compelling business case and showcase the value private equity can offer the Southern African region from an economic and social development perspective.
- Through engaging sessions and compelling content contribute to the capacity building of industry players.
The target audience of the SAVCA conference includes:
- Representatives from private equity and venture capital fund managers active in South Africa, Southern Africa and other parts of Africa.
- Investors into private equity and venture capital funds.
- Regulators and policy makers.
- Senior-level representatives from service providers to the private equity and venture capital industry (including bankers, lawyers, advisors, consultants).
- Senior-level business representatives seeking funding.
Venue: Sun City Convention Centre, Sun City Resort, North West Province, South Africa
Date: 2 – 4 March 2021
Time: Whole day event
Tel: +27 11 268 0041