West Africa Com
September 13 - September 14
West Africa Com Virtual is the leading telecoms and technology event in the region, uniting leaders of the TMT industries, policy makers and regulators, large enterprises, start-ups and investors alike from across the West African Francophone and Anglophone markets.
Our virtual event works very much the same as our face-to-face events, with many of our pre-existing physical features transferring across to the digital experience, plus an abundance of new features, enhancing your ability to stay ahead of the curve, discover what industry innovators have planned, and network with executives across the regions ecosystem, all from your own home.
Key themes for 2022:
- Improving connectivity through digital infrastructure
- Leveraging the power of West Africa’s mobile money revolution
- Accelerating West Africa digital transformation journey
- Financial inclusion: A pathway to economic growth
- The changing threat landscape in today’s cyber security
- Supercharging West Africa’s startups: The region’s path to tech excellence
Venue: Virtual event
Date: 13 – 14 September 2022
Time: Whole day event
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7169