Verod Capital exits its 100% shareholding in Rotoprint

Verod Capital Management Ltd has fully exited its ownership of Rotoprint Ltd, a packaging company based in Nigeria. Rotoprint is a supplier of flexible packaging products to top-tier consumer product companies across West Africa such as plain and printed Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) products and adhesive tapes. Verod previously acquired a 75% stake in Rotoprint in 2011 from its founders and the remaining 25% stake in 2012. Verod Capital worked with Rotoprint to increase production capacity, revenues and profitability. The exit contributed to the Verod Capital internal rate of return of 50.8% to its investors.

Posted in .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *