What we do: Topmed Healthcare Distributors (Pty) Ltd is a licensed pharmaceutical wholesaler and distributor and operates from a 4,000 square metre warehouse facility located in Silverton, Pretoria. Topmed distributes pharmaceutical products to 700 customers nationally, 80% of which are pharmacies and the remaining 20% comprises of dispensing doctors, private hospitals and Homeopaths. Topmed offers a comprehensive range of ethical, generic, patents and medical sundries products which enables it to provide its retail customers with a total solution. Topmed was established in 1988.
Ownership & Management: Topmed is privately owned by its founders and is managed by Jacques Schroeder and Andre Janse van Rensburg. The company has a great management team that manages a national distribution channel within South Africa. Topmed is associated with the iMvula Empowerment Holdings which allows for Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment participation.
Key financial indicators: Not provided. Topmed operates in Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban and Bloemfontein and has operations in Namibia. The company has strong customer base of over 700 clients.
Track record: The company distributes its pharmaceutical products to 700 customers, 80% of which are pharmacies and the remaining 20% comprises of dispensing doctors, private hospitals and Homeopaths.
Contact details: Tel: (+27) 861 867 633 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 309 Battery Street, Silverton, Pretoria, South Africa Website: www.topmed-online.co.za
Or contact us for free additional information at email@example.com