Frontier is pleased to announce that the Africa E&P Virtual Summit will take place on the 16 – 17 September 2020. Frontier will deliver 2 days of online engagement featuring the best content from the Africa E&P Summit on one platform. The Africa E&P Virtual Summit will deliver premium insight into Africa’s upstream activity, featuring interactive discussions with African governments, NOC’s, independents, service companies and updates on upcoming Africa oil and gas licensing rounds. The event is designed to maximise face-to-face networking, collaboration and interaction within Africa’s oil and gas E&P community.
You will also have dedicated time to set up one-to-one business meetings with attendees and join round table discussions. From the convenience of your office, you will be able to network and engage on content covering all of the hottest topics in Africa E&P sector tailored for the industry’s decision-makers and senior executives.
Africa E&P Virtual Summit highlights:
- Top-rated keynotes, deep dive sessions and panel tracks, live debates and case studies from Africa E&P Summit and beyond
- Ministerial addresses
- Face-to-Face Networking within Africa’s oil and gas community
- One-to-One Business Meetings on one platform
- Africa Oil and Gas License Round Promotions
- Access to Virtual Exhibition
- Interactions with Clients
- Round Table Discussions on hot topics
- Live debates
Africa E&P Virtual Summit will be announcing the Speakers, Governments, Licensing Rounds that we will be presenting on the 16 – 17 September. We have had a lot of interest which is an indication that Africa’s upstream oil & gas is ‘open for business’.