Join Frontier Live for the Namibia’s Oil & Gas Future webinar on Thursday 14 May 2020. You will hear insights from Maggy Shino (Namibia’s Petroleum Commissioner), Keith Hill (CEO & President, Africa Oil Corp), Daniel McKeown (Managing Director, Azinam), Gil Holzman (President & CEO, Eco Atlantic) on Namibia’s oil & gas future at this critical time in the quest for the country’s exploration success and a discussion between the speakers which will be followed by an interactive audience questions and answers.
- A low oil price environment affects frontier exploration, when does the panel expect this to recover?
- Namibia is largely undrilled and unexplored with multiple basins in the country that are prospective
- Qatar Petroleum farm-in with Total on Namibia’s share of the Orange Basin has thrown spotlight on Namibian potential
- The Venus-1 well is expected to spud in 2020, one of the industry’s most exciting in 2020
- Hear from Maggy Shino, the Petroleum Commission on this key year for Namibia
- Get insight into frontier exploration strategies of Africa Oil Corp., Azinam and EcoAtlantic in Namibia