Join Frontier LIVE for the South Africa’s Oil & Gas Future Webinar on Thursday, 4 June, 14:00 – 14:45 British Summer Time (15:00- 15:45 South African Time GMT+2). Speakers will discuss oil exploration in South Africa including the anticipated wells and exploration activity, the impact of uncertainty on the exploration timelines, changes in legislation and general hopes for the realisation of commercial oil & gas exploration success in the country as a whole.
Key discussion points:
- Brulpadda hit headlines and captured imaginations. Is the field development of Brulpadda on track?
- Outlined exploration work on other key blocks in South Africa, delayed or on track?
- What other attractive prospects have been identified on existing 2D seismic data?
- Will COVID-19 and low price oil delay gas expansion and development in the region?
- New legislation has been introduced in 2020 to attract IOC’s capital, is this significant?
- How has the Ministry of Energy responded to the unprecedented uncertainty facing Africa’s oil explorers that are invested in-country?
- At a time when we are witnessing the emergence of significant deep water exploration potential, how can the South African government assist the growth of its E&P industry?
To join the discussion, go to https://www.frontierenergy.network/south-africas-oil-gas-future