The Public Private Partnership (PPP): Financing, Projects & Contracts workshop is back for 2020. With more sessions in different locations, Infocus International is delighted to bring one of their best events to professionals from all around the world.
“Excellent course for anyone involved in PPP. Highly recommended. Excellent course director!” said Beverly Nelson, the project manager for PNG Ports Corporation.
This workshop provides sector-by-sector analysis of PPP models and structures, covering infrastructure, transportation, energy, healthcare, housing, water & waste, finance & economic affairs, IT & telecom, aviation, defence, commerce and other relevant industries. At the end of the workshop, participants will construct and use a real PPP model based on a real example by using Excel.
- 30 March – 3 April 2020, Kuala Lumpur
- 22 – 26 June 2020, London
- 31 August – 4 September 2020, Johannesburg
- 11 – 15 October 2020, Dubai
- 23 – 27 November 2020, Singapore
- Financial & Commercial aspects of PPP, e.g. funding, how to attract investors, project finance, ROI.
- Project aspects of PPP, e.g. project planning, cost control, risks, implementation.
- Legal aspects of PPP, e.g. contract, regulation, dispute resolution.
- Sector-by-sector analysis of PPP models and structures.
- Building a real PPP model using Excel.
About Infocus International Group
Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities. Infocus International recognises clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result oriented programmes. All products are founded on high value content in diverse subject areas, and the highest level of quality is ensured through intensive and in-depth market research from local and international insights.
Any queries, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0274, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org