Join Frontier Live for the Africa Exploration in Focus: MSGBC Basin Webinar on Thursday, 18 June 2020, 14:00 – 14:45 (British Summer Time). The session is dedicated to showcase the emerging opportunities in the MSGBC Basin in the Gambia and Guinea-Bissau. Hear about the emerging exploration opportunities that are currently being evaluated and new seismic shoots currently underway. This is where you can see what is coming over the horizon for Africa’s most exciting basin, the MSGBC.
The MSGBC Basin has been the shining light of African exploration in recent years, achieving world-class discoveries in Senegal and Mauritania. The exploration community is ready and waiting for future pursuit of the next SNE and many believe that other exciting opportunities lie within the MSGBC Basin.
Key discussion points:
- What are the new plays in the basin?
- What new data is available and when?
- What players we might expect in the basin in the current climate and when?
- What sort of exploration strategy will we see being played out in the MSGBC Basin?
- Can we expect mini rounds or direct negotiation in The Gambia and Guinea-Bissau?
To join the discussion, go to https://www.frontierenergy.network/africa-exploration-in-focus-msgbc-basin